Who is it for
If electronics is your passion and you are old enough to remember Protel 98 and dial-up internet,
this is the chance to join the team of same hard core electronics engineers, who are determined to
remain faithful to their passion – designing awesome products.
We are looking for engineers who think systematically, implement quickly, and innovate eagerly;
passionate people who want to build things.
Our electronics engineers push the boundaries of what’s possible in electronics design.
They are not constrained by the past, always choosing to embrace latest technologies and
capabilities in order to make products smaller, faster and more innovative.
- Analyze requirements and participate in design from concept to manufacturing
- Design and develop digital and analog electronic circuits, components and systems
- Responsible for schematics capture, BOM generation and circuit board layout
- Build prototypes, perform lab testing and troubleshooting
- Perform circuit analysis and traceability matrices from requirements to final design
- Verify, Debug and troubleshoot designs
- Collaborate with software, hardware and mechanical engineers, clients and manufacturing partners
- BS or MS in EE or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experienced in Altium Designer software
- Hands on experience with advanced fine pitch components and PC board technologies
- Experience with high-speed board design
- Familiar with EMC requirements
- Ability to design at board level
- Ability to test, tune and rework prototypes
- Ability to develop firmware in C or C++ for microcontrolers (ARM, PIC, AVR, STM, TI)
- Skilled in architecting electronic systems and discrete circuit level design
- Proficient in test and measurement, collecting, recording and analyzing test results
- Support product development builds locally or remotely
- Experience with version control tools and methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you need more details about this job or already want to join us, feel free to send us an email at: