Is this for you?
We are looking for an exceptional QA Engineer to work alongside our R&D team to drive Product Quality.
You will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to work on cutting edge products.
Our environment fosters product innovation, rapid product iteration, and an environment that values initiative.
Quality is an important aspect of our products, and as a QA Engineer you will have a significant impact on helping to deliver functional and stable products to thousands of people in a rapidly changing environment.
You will bring your upbeat personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and a real passion for positive user experience.
What will you be doing?
You will be working on projects that make a positive impact on the world.
From solving upcoming water shortage in the world’s biggest cities, improving animal welfare
or developing next-generation home alarm system that will compete with evil corporate giants,
bu also products that help average Joe in everyday life.
Most important, you will not be a small screw in the big corporate machinery.
You will be able to participate the whole way and see the entire process of creating something new.
What would be your responsibilities:
– Writing specifications and user stories based on the requirements;
– Define, implement, and execute tests focused on product functionality and software.
– Isolate and report defects effectively quantifying customer impact, and verify fixes through regression testing and other test methodologies.
– Be a vocal proponent for quality internally and externally.
– Testing IoT platforms;
– Testing IoT electronic devices
– Integration system testing;
– Writing automated tests
– Test planning and reporting;
– Test design, review and execution;
– Bug/issue reporting and tracking;
– Responsibility for setting up and maintaining test benches and automated test environments
– Analysis of errors, collecting symptoms and bug tracking
– Participating in the review process of both architecture and tests
– Coordination of testing activities with development teams
– Enhancement of test methods and test processes
We would be happy if you fulfill these requirements:
– BS or MS in Electronics or Industrial Engineering or equivalent practical experience
– 5+ years of relevant work experience
– Experienced in testing software or electronic products
Preferred skills and knowledge:
– ISTQB certification beneficial
– Experience in embedded software development and hardware-related testing
– Experience in test automation
– Basic programming skills in C or Python
– Knowledge of source control system (e.g. GIT or SVN)
– Experience with different issue tracking tools and frameworks
– Experience with version control tools and methods
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location: Novi Sad
If you need more details about this job or already want to join us, feel free to send us an email at: