Is this for you?
Do you like developing firmware for real stuff, that you can see and touch?
Are you passionate about building and designing electronic products?
If so, we are inviting you to join us on our mission for building awesome products!
We need your help to push the boundaries of what’s possible in the development.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Participate in development from concept to implementation
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Work with cross disciplinary team (EE, QA, mfg)
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
We would be happy if you fulfill these requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in embedded software engineering
- MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking RTOS
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools and defect tracking tools
- Excellent knowledge of coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware systems
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Utilize oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and other laboratory equipment
- Strong documentation and writing skills
Location: Novi Sad
If you need more details about this job or already want to join us, feel free to send us an email at: