The design afterparty
We believe that no one knows better how to assemble your product than the designer himself.
That is why, after electronics design services, we provide full manufacturing support to our clients. From assisting in the evaluation of the right manufacturing partner to preparing documentation, developing acceptance criteria and test plans, and even providing ongoing manufacturing support, we are committed to delivering your product to market efficiently and effectively every time.
This process also works as a 2-way street. Not only that you can rely on us to help you with selecting the right manufacturing partner, support and monitor the production, but we will also implement the feedback from production back to into the design.
Here are some of the services that are included in the manufacturing support, or as we like to call it, the post-design phase:
- Evaluating the manufacturing partner technical capabilities
- Design of test tools (ICT, FCT fixtures)
- Design of Firmware flashing jigs
- Test firmware and software development for automated PCB tests
- Preparing production documentation and manuals
- Preparing production test and verification procedures
- Design or BOM review and optimization for costs and manufacturing
- High BOM costs
- Low manufacturing yields
- Manufacturability issues
- Product failures in the field
- Functionality not optimized
- Technology not appropriate
- Long lead times
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Increased product lifecycle
- Increased product revenue
- Lower change costs
- Reduced failure rate
- Reduced manufacturing costs
- Reduced overheads
Let’s get started with a free 30-minute consultation to determine fit.
This is not a high-pressure sales pitch. It will be a friendly chat for us to get to know each other a little better.
Or give us a call:
+44 7378 55 7533 (UK);
+381 21 301 51 85 (EU)