Is this for you?
Is electronics your passion?
Do you have experience in managing the development of complex electronic products from idea to production?
If so, this your chance to join the team of the same hardcore electronics engineers and help us convert great ideas into reality.
With us, you will be on a mission of designing awesome products!
What will you be doing?
You will be managing an interdisciplinary complex projects that make a positive impact on the world.
From solving the upcoming water shortage in the world’s biggest cities, improving animal welfare
or developing next-generation home alarm system that will compete with evil corporate giants,
bu also designing the products that help average Joe in everyday life.
Most important, you will not be a small screw in the big corporate machinery.
You will have a rewarding opportunity to be in charge of the whole process of creating new products.
It will not be easy, we expect you to deliver quality and innovative products within challenging timelines and budgets.
This would be your responsibilities:
- Manage the development of complex electronic products and IoT systems
- Analyze requirements, prepare project estimates and manage the project from concept to manufacturing
- Lead the project team, support them in problem-solving and challenge them to do their best work
- Track tasks in progress, update timelines, and ensure that the project is on time and budget
- Communicate with the client and project stakeholders
- Coordinate software, electronics, mechanics, and manufacturing teams
- Ensure the development process is followed
- Make suggestions for process improvements
- Analyze project risks and create mitigation strategies
- Perform review and approval of the deliverables
We would be happy if you fulfill these requirements:
- BS or MS in EE
- 15+ years of experience in R&D related to electronic product development
- Skilled in architecting electronic systems and high-level design
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Strong Problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of the development process for electronics and firmware
- Familiar with product testing processes
- Design For Six Sigma
- Strong leadership skills
- Advanced knowledge of electronics
- Basic knowledge of microcontroller platforms (ARM, PIC, AVR, TI)
- Basic knowledge of firmware and software
- Familiar with EMC and regulatory requirements
- Familiar with usage of lab equipment
- Support product development builds locally or remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Some of the benefits that we provide to our people:
Location: Novi Sad
If you need more details about this job or already want to join us, feel free to send us an email at: