Is this for you?
Is electronics your passion? Are you old enough to remember dial-up internet or Protel 98?
If so, this your chance to join the team of same hard core electronics engineers!
With us, you will be on a mission of designing awesome products!
What will you be doing?
You will be pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in electronics design.
We expect you not to be constrained by the past, but choose to embrace the latest technologies.
Be brave enough to make products smaller, faster and more innovative.
This would be your responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements and participate in design from concept to manufacturing
- Design and develop digital and analog electronic circuits, components and systems
- Schematics capture, BOM generation and circuit board layout
- Perform lab testing and troubleshooting of prototypes
- Perform circuit analysis and traceability matrices from requirements to final design
- Verify, Debug and troubleshoot designs
- Collaborate with software, hardware and mechanical engineers, clients and manufacturing partners
We would be happy if you fulfill these requirements:
- BS or MS in EE or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experienced in Altium Designer software
- Experience with high-speed board design
- Familiar with EMC requirements
- Ability to design at board level
- Ability to test and tweak prototypes
- Ability to develop firmware in C or C++ for microcontrolers (ARM, PIC, AVR, STM, TI)
- Skilled in architecting electronic systems and discrete circuit level design
- Proficient in test and measurement, collecting, recording and analyzing test results
- Support product development builds locally or remotely
- Experience with version control tools and methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location: Novi Sad
If you need more details about this job or already want to join us, feel free to send us an email at: